Forman School expects all students to maintain a rigorous and balanced schedule. To earn
a Forman School diploma, students must successfully meet the following credit requirements.
All Forman students and faculty participate in Forman School’s Winterim, a rewarding
exploration of subjects and ideas not usually studied in a traditional classroom setting.
- 4 credits of English
- 3 credits of Mathematics
- 3 credits of History, including U.S. History
- 3 credits of Science, including two lab sciences
- 2 credits of Thinking and Writing
- 1 credit of Reading, Metacognitive Strategies or Executive Function Coaching
- 2 credits in the Arts
- 2 credits of a World Language are strongly recommended
- .5 credit Winterim, per year
- 10 hours of Community Service, per year