Forman Lion Baseball Camps
Adam was born and raised in Northwest Connecticut and is a life-long ambassador of the sport of baseball. Adam was a standout baseball player at the Gilbert School in Winsted, CT, and Central Connecticut State University (CCSU). Following his college career, Adam played professional baseball, serving as a pitcher with a career ERA of 2.71. Since retiring from the professional ranks, Adam has served as a staple in the local baseball community as a coach, teacher, and individual instructor. When not involved in baseball, Adam is a sixth-grade teacher at Litchfield Intermediate School and lives locally with his wife and two boys.
Jeoff was also born and raised in Northwest Connecticut and is a life-long ambassador of the sport of baseball. Jeoff was a key cog on the Gilbert School Varsity Baseball Team and played in the Tri-State Baseball League for over a decade. Jeoff’s coaching resume includes AAU Baseball, Assistant Varsity Coach at the Gilbert School, and, presently, Head Boys’ Varsity Coach at Forman School and Tri-Town Youth Coach. Jeoff teaches at the Forman School and lives in Litchfield with his wife and three children.
Camp Information and Details
- July 8-12
- Ages 7-10 years old
- July 15-19
- Ages 11-14 years old
- Coaching strategies based on best practices in youth sports and the Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA)
- A philosophy and expectation of truth, respect, and kindness
- A balance of fun and fundamentals through relationships in the sport of baseball
- Individual instruction on hitting, fielding, catching, base running, and baseball related fitness
- Provide experiences, drills, and strategies to build each individual player’s “baseball toolkit”
- Coaching, role modeling, and mentoring by experienced coaches and teachers, rooted in research-based practices in education
Sneakers and Cleats
Baseball bat (optional)
Complete the online registration and payment form to the right of this page
Click here to fill out Registration Form, Permission Form, Medical Authorization Form, and the Physical Exam Record. Please mail to the address below or email to Jeoff Langill at email@example.com:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860.567.1852 as our Directors will be happy to answer any questions you may have.