Forman Lion Basketball Camp
Camp Information and Details
(2 Days) Monday, July 29th and Tuesday, July 30th
9am to 12noon
There will be an individual Boy’s and Girl’s camp running simultaneously in each gym for ages 11-14 over the two days.
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis, and each camp has limited spots. Registration is confirmed upon completion of the registration process and receipt of all registration and medical forms.
How does the camp serve each basketball player?
- Coaching strategies based on best practices in youth sports and the Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA)
- A philosophy and expectation of truth, respect, and kindness
- A balance of fun and fundamentals through relationships in the sport of basketball
- Provide experiences, drills, and strategies to build each individual player’s “basketball toolkit”
- Coaching, role modeling, and mentoring by experienced coaches and teachers, rooted in research-based practices in education
Complete the online registration and payment form to the right of this page
Click here to fill out Registration Form, Permission Form, Medical Authorization Form, and the Physical Exam Record. Please mail to the address below or email to John Strawson at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Email us at email@example.com or call 860.567.1852 as our Directors will be happy to answer any questions you may have.