Baillie (cir. 1762) was named in honor of Julie Forman's mother Constance Baillie Rose Ripley, who had an influential role in the beginnings of the School. Baillie became part of Forman School when the School moved to Norfolk Road in 1940. Built by Salmon Buel, it was originally used as the main building and later the assembly hall for Spring Hill School. Baillie is a boys' dormitory.