Johnson Art Center
Johnson Art Center was built by Spring Hill School in 1932 and called Kinsgbury Hall. It was renamed Haggart Hall in 1960 after Duncan Haggart '48. It was a kitchen and dining hall from 1943 (after the Main House fire) to 1988. It was renovated in 1988 and is now named the Johnson Art Center (JAC) after J. Seward Johnson '49, P'91.