Forman School Dining Services Philosophy
The Peirce Dining Hall is the heart of the Forman community where students, teachers, staff, parents, and invited guests come together to enjoy nutritious, and wholesome meals in a welcoming, family-like setting.
The Dining Program provides meals that are freshly prepared, not pre-processed, and includes: local produce, meats and cheeses when available, as well as limited fried foods.
The menus, while focusing on the health and well-being of our community, will offer a diversity of choices to satisfy the appetites of both youths and adults.
Locations & Menus:
The Meal Program
- A state of the art program that delivers daily fresh cut fruit & yogurts.
- A salad bar that contains homemade salads, fresh top of the line produce, seasonal locally grown when available, a wide variety of field greens, varied selections of meat & vegetarian proteins, nuts, granola, and croutons.
- Breakfast features omelets, eggs, French toast, waffle bar every Wednesday and Sunday, vast selection fruit, yogurts, bread and fresh-baked pastry, turkey bacon & sausage.
- The lunch program offers fresh made entrée and side salads, artisan style sandwiches and home made soups and dressings, all made with the freshest ingredients and local produce when available.
- The dinner is more of a home style meal or restaurant experience with all homemade side dishes, and fresh baked breads and dessert
Enjoy the fabulous fare presented by our Executive Chef, Christopher Hurley!
Meet the Dietician
Cara Zechello, a Registered Dietitian for over 20 years, graduated from Framingham State University where she received a Bachelor's degree in Food & Nutrition and a Master's degree in Nutrition Education.
Cara has worked for Food Banks in Massachusetts, providing nutrition education services to hunger relief agencies in the community and nutrition counseling at the East Boston Neighborhood Health Center.
Cara is an independent Dietitian working with Sodexo Independent Schools developing menu guidelines and standards.
This section will be updated monthly with new nutritional tips and helpful hints to keep your body in tip - top shape.
Read her latest article(s) below: