Summer Program at Forman
Make friends! Have fun! Learn how you learn best!
Forman School’s four-week summer program offers students entering grades 7 through 11 a taste of the Forman experience.
Work with highly trained teachers who understand learning differences – including dyslexia, dyscalculia, attention deficits and executive function challenges – and know how to leverage your strengths.
- Feel the support of peers who can totally relate to you, because they learn differently too.
- Get the feel of boarding school life – the flow, the friendships, the food, the fun!
- Take advantage of a beautiful 125-acre campus.
- Choose from dozens of art, athletic, and recreational activities that round out your academic life.
Summer at Forman equips students with life-changing academic skills and learning strategies that they can take with them wherever they go in the fall – whether that’s middle school, the start of high school, or the beginning of the college search. It’s the perfect way to prep for the new school year...and beyond.
Click here to view the 2019 Summer Program schedule, photos, and much more!
Summer Program Deal
Reserve My Child’s Space
The Summer Program is a wonderful and popular opportunity! To ensure your child has a spot reserved for the 2020 Summer Program, you can make a $250 deposit by clicking here or by using your PayPal account.
- This $250 deposit is refundable until May 1st:
- If your summer plans should change
- If for any reason there is a problem with your child’s application
All students must submit an application to the Forman Summer Program.
- The Admission Committee meets weekly and applications are considered on a rolling basis.
- The preferred method of application is through the online Forman Application. Applicants to the Forman Summer Program need to submit only one teacher recommendation.
- Forman Summer Program applicants are not required to have an interview.
- Along with the application form, please submit educational testing given within the last three years. Testing must include measures of cognitive ability such as a WISC/WAIS test as well as measures of achievement such as WJ-IV or WIAT-III.
Please provide your test results by:
July 6 – July 31, 2020
Summer 2020 Boarding Tuition: $8,955
Summer 2020 Day Tuition: $7,292